Breaking the Cycle of Human Trafficking
09 February 2017
The Salvation Army is deeply committed to the modern-day fight against human trafficking all around the world.
Focus on Mission: Sharing the Warmth
09 January 2017
The Salvation Army's Energy Assistance programs stand ready to help those in need, especially at this time of year.
A New Year's Message
03 January 2017
A New Year's Message from General André Cox, international leader of The Salvation Army.
Merry Christmas from The Salvation Army's General André Cox
23 December 2016
General André Cox, international leader of The Salvation Army, delivers a Christmas message for 2016.
2016 Red Kettle Kick-off on November 11
04 November 2016
Come hang out with us and the crew from 102.9 Big Country Hits on Friday, November 11 and have some cookies, cider and get your picture taken with Santa!
Each week, The Salvation Army of Petoskey provides assistance to those who need it, and spiritual support to anyone who seeks it. We provide many community programs as well.
|12:15PM||Old Fashioned Sunday Dinner (fourth Sunday of the month)|
|4:30PM - 6:00PM||Character Building Programs for Youth|
|4:30PM||NEW THIS FALL! Youth Activity Night (during the school year)|
|5:00PM||Senior Band and Praise Team Practice|
|Friday Night Live! (third Friday of the month)
Talent shows, movies, comedy videos, board games, and fun!
|MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY|
|3:00PM - 6:00PM||After School Program (during the school year)|
Varies from week to week. Check out our Facebook Page for the latest happenings.
The Petoskey Salvation Army provides many types of assistance programs to the people in Emmet, Charlevoix and Antrim counties. Our Food Pantry is availabe to anyone in our community who finds themselves in need of supplementing their groceries.
For more information please contact us at: 231.347.3531 . We are here to help you.
- Emergency Assistance: Provides assistance in many areas, from rent, utilities and Thanksgiving and Christmas assistance.
- Emergency Disaster Services: Serves at a variety of crisis: fires, floods and natural disasters, offering drinks, meals and help as needed.
- Food Pantry: Monday thru Friday, 9:00 to 11:30am.
- Pathway of Hope: Our goal is to target families who are repeat emergency assistance applicants, providing long-term case management to help them move beyond crisis to increased stability.
- After School Program and Summer Programming: An opportunity for children to go to a safe environment after a busy day at school throughout the entire school year. Summer Programming for kids available that includes Vacation Bible School, Watermelon Parties, Field Trips, and Summer Camps at Little Pine Island. For more details on our kids programming call our after-school program director, Diane Malkowicz.
The Petoskey Corps Community Center is located at
712 Pleasant St, Petoskey, MI 49770
Use the interactive map below, or click here to open in Google Maps.